North America

Urgent Help:

Need to chat to someone:

Family and children

  • Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline:1-800-4-A-Child or 1-800-422-4453
  • TREVOR Crisis Hotline information & support to LGBTQ young people: 1-866-488-7386 or started by texting ‘START’ to 678-678.
  • National Runaway Safeline: 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929)


Addiction, substance abuse and eating disorders support:

  • Drug Addiction helpline: 1-877-7483971
  • National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA): 1-800-535-8254-HELP (4357)
  • National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Hope Line: 1-800-622-2255 (1-800-NCA-CALL)
  • National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Helpline: Call and text 1-800-931-2237



Subscribe to our newsletter

Get our latest news in your inbox